Sign up your church
You’re just a few steps away from life-changing connections.
CarePortal helps you mobilize your congregation to be the hands and feet of Jesus in your community.
One CarePortal Story
What churches are saying:
"We are so happy to be the hands and feet of Jesus to these families."
Scottsdale Bible Church, Arizona
"CarePortal is a beautiful way for the government and the faith community to work together. I love it."
Community Bible Church, Arkansas
"Seeing the joy brought to the family was something I will never forget."
Redeemer Baptist Church, Nebraska
"We love helping our neighbors in tangible ways."
Pulpit Rock Church, Colorado
"It provides opportunities to make meaningful connections to families in our own community."
City Hope Church, Alabama
"Such a wonderful way to share with those in need and work together with other churches!"
Grace Baptist Church, New York
Here’s what the process will look like enroll your church:
- Complete the online enrollment form, starting on this page.
- Receive an email confirming with information on whether CarePortal is active in your county and your next steps.
- Decide on a Point Person to coordinate activities at your church.
- Attend an orientation meeting (in person or by phone) led by the CarePortal Regional Manager in your area to learn more.
- Submit a brief implementation plan to get your church off to a great start.